ReCreateX Scanflow is designed as a sophisticated MULTI-ID technology terminal for access control and leisure application.
The terminal is a universal device for contactless identification of visitors.
ReCreateX Scanflow – integrated, attractive, robust, reliable
- Attractive and vandal-proof aluminium housing
- Automatic multi-language messaging
- One single terminal for bi-directional passage
- Very fast verification from any direction of barcode reading
- Video animation for ticket placing instruction
- Reading zone with back light
- Passage confirmation image “…” through text message
- GO-Call visual entry invitation feature applicable for all turnstiles and gates
- Display of picture and name of member
- Visualisation of remaining number of entries
Supported identification technologies
built-in card reader supports identification cards at frequencies of 13.56 MHz or 125 kHz. RFID reader can also be used in combination with the following configurations of terminal.
is designed for identification systems, requiring identification with barcodes. Terminal supports different types of 1D and 2D barcodes even on screen of mobile phone. Integrated barcode scanner enables reading also in extreme light conditions from any direction for very last ticket verification. We recommend using barcodes with check digit character (e.g. EAN13, Code 128).
OPTIONAL FRONT RFID WRISTBAND AND CARD READER
build-in front card reader is designed to support especially RFID wristbands for easy reading. RFID reader supports wristbands and cards at frequencies of 13.56 MHz or 125 kHz.