The Basic module contains the central database of clients/employees/articles. Every ReCreateX module is linked to this.
Within the client database we distinguish between individuals/groups/companies.
- One-off input of personal information.
Permanent information: name, address (option to link to Belgian street database), e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, mobile number, date of birth, national registry number, bank account number, etc.)
For legal persons, a website, corporate form, VAT or enterprise number can be added.
- Management of interests or mail codes
- Designation of doctor
- Option to add multiple telephone numbers
- Automatic reading of data on electronic ID card
- Updating of family composition
- Overviews of registrations/facility bookings/tickets bought/equipment hired, etc.
- Option to deactivate certain addresses (without deleting)
- Option to merge clients
- Option to export to Access or Excel
- One-off input of group information.
Permanent information: name, address, e-mail, telephone number, etc.
- Input of contact persons with specification of position (chair, treasurer, etc.)
- Input of club details (locations, federations, etc.)
- Member updates
- Designation of type of article (stock article, warranty article, rental article, waiting list article, teaching group article, etc.)
- Recording active periods, parts, purchase price, etc.
- Allocation of various prices
- Option to assign bar codes
- Updating of stock with multiple stock locations where applicable (via the Stock module)
- Drawing up of employees/monitors planning
- Linking of employees/monitors to facility bookings, registrations or exhibitions
- Updating of cashier details, leave, skills, diplomas, contracts, availability
- Performance overview, planning, etc.