Simple, efficient and fast ticket sales
Managing theatres requires a lot of organisation and administration, such as the organisation of events, the management of point of sale systems or the booking of seats to name but a few aspects. Our ticketing software has been specifically designed for simple, efficient and fast ticket sales.
Graphic location map
At the basis of each ticketing event there is a graphic map of the location. An efficient editor allows you to create rows, zones, blocs and seats quickly and very easily in ReCreateX. Of course it is possible to create several layouts. The graphic map of the location indicates the availability of the seats using a colour code. Dependent on several parameters, seats can have different statuses, such as ‘paid’, ‘booked’, ‘membership’, ‘blocked’, ‘in option’.
If you create an event, different parameters have to be taken into account, such as place, time, number of visitors, description and various financial data. As the pricing structure can differ per event and be dependent on the type of seat, the type of customer and the moment of the sale, the ReCreateX ticketing software offers flexible solutions. It is also possible to apply membership rates and various discounts.
Next, tickets can be sold using the graphic map, at the point of sale, at the self-service kiosk or online. The layout of the location is integrated into the touch screen of the cash desk and allows the cashiers to directly consult occupancy and prices. Payments can be made in a variety of ways including cash, credit card, gift voucher, direct debit and/or invoice. Several seats for one event can simply and quickly be selected. 1 booking can hold tickets for several events and for several persons.
Online ticket booking
The online possibilities of ReCreateX ticketing software are endless. Online ticket sales and seat selection are linked to different payment possibilities (direct debit, credit card, Internet banking, invoice).
The module Facility bookings is fully integrated so that rooms, with or without their specific prices, can also be directly linked to events.
Reporting and Business Intelligence are becoming more and more important. Dozens of standard reports allow you to simply generate various overviews of revenues, occupancy and customers. ReCreateX calculates profit distribution and buyout amounts on the basis of your parameters and then creates dockets for the agencies.
Highlights of ticketing software
- The graphic editor allows the staff to easily create room or location maps
- Defining activities, locations and maximal number of visitors
- Complete pricing structure and discount system
- The booking of seats can be easily done using the graphic map, at the point of sale and/or self-service kiosk
- Continuous indication of the number of free seats and occupancy percentage
- Possibility to create standing room
- Integrated with the Events database (Uitdatabank)
- Clear overview thanks to the use of a colour code for seats in option / paid / free / membership / blocked / booked, …
- Integrated with the Facility bookings module
- Point of sales with touch screens guarantee smooth ticket sales. The cash desk is linked to POS equipment such as a cash drawer, a ticket printer, a customer display, a Boca printer, a touch screen and a payment terminal
- A lot of overviews, reports and statistics complete this module
- Seats can be blocked and given different statuses
- Complete cancellation regulation and waiting lists
- Series of events and recurring events can easily be made
- Different ticket layouts are available per event
- Direct debit and invoicing link; integrated with over 45 financial applications
- Comprehensive CRM possibilities, reports, statistics, mailings and BI
- GANTNER is an official dealer of Boca tickets and Boca ticket printers
The online Ticketing module allows your customers to consult availability at home and to buy a ticket or make a booking. Through an integrated payment provider, the tickets can be paid online and printed at home. On site, tickets can be scanned using wireless hand held scanners to prevent fraud.