Visitors and guides planning
ReCreateX visitors planning
The Group bookings module of ReCreateX has been specifically developed for a fast and simple processing of group bookings, guided tours and guide planning. Within the settings, that can be defined by you (locations, periods, staffing, available materials), visitors can be registered. Through a graphical planning board all available events (guided tours, exhibitions or lectures) can be easily booked. This overview provides your customers with an easy and quick way to make bookings. During the booking process it is possible to add options such as guides or materials that might be required for a particular event.
Item sales can also be booked within the same reservation. Once the booking has been finalised, the invoice and booking confirmation can be viewed and sent to the customer by post or by e-mail.
Group bookings are visible within the central POS module so that staff is always aware of all visits on the day and can, if required, modify and complete bookings.
- Recurring guided tours can be set up quickly and easily
- Guided tours can be linked to financial applications
- Fully Integrated with the ReCreateX Bookings module
- Comprehensive pricing structure can be set up
- Linked item and ticket sales
- Multiple guided tours can be booked in one transaction
- Multilingual customer communication such as invoices and confirmations
- Website integration
- Capacity control
- Integrated guide planning
- Clear overview calendar and booking possibilities integrated in the POS for front office staff
Moreover, ReCreateX offers your customers the ability to book guided tours online. Your customer selects the desired guided tour, date and time on your Website. The availability is displayed in real time. The booking can be paid through an integrated payment provider.
ReCreateX guides planning
On the basis of their availability and their skills, guides can be linked to various activities. A guide that is planned can be asked directly for confirmation by e-mail. Tasks that are generated per guide, can be transferred directly as an appointment to an MS Outlook calendar. The online portal allows guides to indicate their availability and to put their name down for guided tours. The person that is responsible for the planning can make the planning through the Web portal.
- Guide’s card with address data, diplomas, salary, work types and work schedules
- Easy to add attachments
- E-id integration
- Easy to link employee contracts and other contracts
- Generate tasks linked to the personal Outlook calendar
- Create working groups for the planning of guides
- Secure Web environment for the planning and availability of guides